Since there is a diet geared to just about everything else out there, I thought why not have one based on a week of sailing. OK, you have asked for it, so here it is:
Lose 7 pounds in 7 days!
1) Get yourself a sailboat and a week off of work. Be sure to pick a weather window that is quite questionable
2) Bring just enough crew to make the trip insurable. In most cases, this is 2 people total
3) Bring food that's not so great even in the best circumstances
4) Make sure your watches completely exhaust you so that the thought of anything other than bed makes you sick
5) Be sure your anchorages are rough and windy causing sleep deprivation and "anchor dragging" anxiety (Remember, excess anxiety is the key to this step)
6) Repeat steps 1 through 5 daily for seven days
7) Take a look at yourself if you can bare it on the 7th day and see how it went
For even better results, repeat steps 1 through 5 until you are anemic or in need of medical attention.
Please send $5.00 to S/V Skylark if you want this incredible new weight loss program sent directly to your companionway hatch. :)
I am not just the president, I am also a client!