As I mentioned, we had done quite a bit of work since taking delivery of Skylark. Most of the systems have been modified or completely replaced. Here are a few "before" photos. I am still learning the ins and outs of linking photos directly, but this should give you a good idea of what we found at the beginning.
From there, the modifications started. The first thing we tackled was the head and holding tank. The toilet was replaced and a holding tank was added. It was put in the hanging locker near the forward V-birth as it never had one to begin with. I decided to go with a Y valve and keep the discharge through-hull. As well, all of the seacocks and thru-hulls were replaced. It's an old boat and they were original. We got rid of the cushions and replaced them new along with new memory foam in the V-birth. Replaced the alcohol stove with a propane Seaward Princess 3 burner and oven as well as dual purpose chart table/work area on top of it.
Lets see...replaced the VHF radio and the depth sounder as they were not working. Did quite a bit of engine work along with replacing the folding prop with a fixed 3 blade model. Had the spreaders completely redone and replaced the main sail with a brand new one from F/X sails. The list goes on and on, but you can see the results in the "after" pics below. If you want any additional details on any of the work we did, just let me know.